The following list of items has been compiled for your convenience. Please either bring these items with you to your initial consultation, email them to your mortgage professional or upload your documents below in order to expedite the processing of your mortgage loan.
- Clear copy or original of borrower(s) driver license and social security card
- W-2 Forms for all employers for the last two years
- Two years personal tax returns
- Pay stubs covering the most recent 30-day period (all current jobs)
- Two most recent months' bank statements (all accounts, all pages)
- Statement from retirement accounts such as 401(k), IRA, etc. (most recent quarterly statement)
- Evidence of alimony or child support, a copy of the court order if it applies
- Copy of divorce decree and separation agreement if it applies
- Social security and other benefit award letters if being used toward qualifying income
- Documentation relating to any special issues such as bankruptcy, foreclosures or credit problems.
- Insurance agents name and contact information, if you’re refinancing the most recent homeowner's insurance bill.
Additional Documents for Home Purchase Loans
- Complete ratified contract of sale, including all addendums
- Copy of earnest money check
- Realtor name and contact information
- Name, address and phone number of condominium management company (if applicable)
- Names, addresses and phone number of your landlords for the past two years (if applicable)
If you are self-employed, employed in sales, paid by commission, or own rental real estate:
- Two (2) years signed personal tax returns - including all schedules
- If self-employed through a corporation, last two years corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet
Different programs require varying amounts of documentation. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation. Please contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Click here to upload your documents